Mould Removal

Mould exists in the natural world in plants and trees; however, it can also grow inside our homes and businesses. While it’s not harmful in nature, it can become a problem indoors, and spread if left untreated. Many allergies or respiratory complications are linked to mould spores. Symptoms range from skin and throat irritation to headaches, rashes, and coughing. These reactions can be quite severe and even dangerous, particularly for the very young and the elderly.

Because Renolux Restore Group staff are trained and experienced at mould removal, you can rest assured the health of your family members or employees will not be compromised. As soon as we are contacted, we arrive within one hour. Mould grows in poorly ventilated areas (basements and bathrooms, where the damp environment encourages the spores to increase). It is also especially prone to develop and grow in areas where there is untreated water damage in as little as 48 hours. Our specialists will detect and analyze the problem, determining the kind of mould you may have. After we have identified it, we safely and effectively remove it, ensuring the health and safety of all who reside or work in the building. We clean and disinfect not only the floors and walls, but items such as carpets, bedding and clothing as well.

Learn more about other services

img01

water  and  flood

 

View more

img01

fire  and  smoke

 

View more

img01

wind and storm

 

View more